OOPS! – Part 3

Ah, yes, once again the inOpportune cOntent rePlacement proceSs rears it's ugly head.

Yeah, I've been working on a few home improvement projects for the last couple of weeks, so there's nothing ready for today. On the plus side, my room will look a lot nicer.

So, what kind of stuff are you working on?

Oh, we're putting new floors in my room. So I used that as an excuse to get rid of my old IKEA desk and replace it with a new, more compact IKEA desk. So there's that. Also, I was able to go through my old possessions and figure out which ones I could get rid of.

So, between this and the Purge, you're certainly disposing of a lot of stuff.

I am. It feels good. I'm sure that once I move all the furniture back into my room it will turn out to not actually be as dramatic a change.

Any other reasons you're procrastinating on the blog?

Well, there was the hour-long Steven Universe special on Monday night. It was pretty epic.

Ugh. You've gotta be kidding.

For realsies! It was maybe a little too on-the-nose and corny at times, but it wouldn't have been Steven Universe otherwise. Anyway, there probably won't be any new content here until February.

What‽

Well, it took a lot of work to get all the stuff out of my room. But it will take a LOT of work to get everything back in once the new floor is installed. So, definitely don't expect any updates next week.

You're the worst, Lucas.

Likewise, hypothetical reader.


Comments