Oops! – Part 6

Uh-oh, what caused you to deploy the inOpportune cOntent rePlacement proceSs this time?

Well, I was gonna finish up this week's post over the weekend, but then I added several hours at work.

That's a passable excuse.

Also, I've been binging Star Trek Discovery.

That's . . . less of a passable excuse. So, how is it?

Oh! My! God! Discovery is so dumb, Hypothetical Reader! So dumb!

Then why are you still watching it?

Well, you know how you're watching a dumb show and you think, "Well, this can't possibly get any dumber, rigth?"

Yeah.

Watching Discovery all I can think is, "I can't wait to see how much dumber this show gets."

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Nope. It does not. Live long and prosper, HR.

P.S. Don't worry, I'll definitely have the penultimate A Year of Unfortunate Events up on Thursday.

Comments