Happy Easter!

I know that things aren't so happy right now. I wish I could say that things will be better soon, but I honestly don't know. In any case, yesterday was Easter. My mom made us pancakes and bacon for breakfast and I roasted a chicken with potatoes and onions for lunch while we maintained social distance from the family friends we usually spend Easter with.

Fig. 1: Pancake breakfast.
Fig. 2: Chicken dinner.

I hope anyone reading this is doing well.

For real blog post next Monday.

Links:

Hey, remember when YouTube was really pushing Mariya Takeuchi's "Plastic Love"? Even if you don't, it slaps. But if you like to put outdated memes in your outdated memes, you may enjoy this mash-up of "Plastic Love" and Smash Mouth's "All Star": "Plastic Love but it's All Star by Smash Mouth"

PS - I'd totally forgotten that the "All Star" video was a Mystery Men tie-in. Remember Mystery Men? I remember Mystery Men. I mean, I saw it the once in theaters twenty years ago.

Anyway, I listened to "Plastic Love" enough while self-isolating that I decided to buy the album it came from, Variety, it's pretty good. "Plastic Love" is still the best song on there, but I'm also fond of "もう一度"(Once Again)

Comments